Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Awesome Zoo Visit

I went to the zoo.

To spit or not to spit?
There was a llama at the zoo. Luckily there was no spitting... at least not on me.
(Llamas are famous for spitting.)


OMG It's a giant guinea pig!
Actually, it's a capybara. I'm glad street rats aren't this big! Street rats aren't as cute as this.


Yakety yak
This animal reminded me of a song(a verse is below)

You just put on your coat and hat
And walk yourself to the laundromat
And when you finish doin' that
Bring in the dog and put out the cat
Yakety yak...don't talk back!





This mama wallaby never seemed to be happy.


 Like NEVER!




Ever!


I think this was a lucky shot!


BAM!

When we came to this animal my dad started singing a song from when I was small (it was "Move Like an Emu Moves" by The Wiggles.)

I must warn you.  There is something you see a lot at the zoo and it's not pleasant.  Scroll down if you dare.
...
...
...
...
...

...
..
...

...
...
...
...

...
...
...
...

Still here?  Are you sure you want to continue?

...
...
...
...

...
...
...
...

...
...
...
...

Okay but don't say I didn't warn you.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..

IT'S POOOOOOOO!
And that was my visit to the zoo.  



yaaaaaay that's randomly awesomely fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment